PTA membership for the Middle School includes, but is not limited to:
- Various grade-specific celebrations throughout the year (e.g., 7th grade welcome, 8th grade graduation reception and gifts, etc.);
- Various Jewish and holiday enrichment, such as Rosh Chodesh treats, Chanukah donuts, Friday kugel and chulent, etc.);
- Staff Chanukah and Purim gifts;
- Teacher appreciation programs;
- Trip sponsorships;
- Sponsorship of clubs, such as Torah Bowl;
- Salute to Israel Parade t-shirts;
- HANC swag;
- School calendar; and much more!
Dues can be paid through one up-front payment or split into 3 equal payments by providing post-dated checks (September 1st, December 1st, and April 1st) at lice check.
If choosing BILL ME LATER (3 payments) please choose the last option and bring the post-dated checks to lice check. You will be charged $1 which we will deduct from your dues owed.
Once again, we thank you for your support.
PLEASE don't hesitate to contact us with any issues or concerns. HANCPTA@hanc.org