PTA membership for the Middle School includes, but is not limited to:
- Various grade-specific celebrations throughout the year (e.g., 7th grade welcome, 8th grade graduation reception and gifts, etc.);
- Various Jewish and holiday enrichment, such as Rosh Chodesh treats, Chanukah donuts, Friday kugel and chulent, etc.);
- Staff Chanukah and Purim gifts;
- Teacher appreciation programs;
- Trip sponsorships;
- Sponsorship of clubs, such as Torah Bowl;
- Salute to Israel Parade t-shirts;
- HANC swag;
- School calendar; and much more!
Payment in full can be made by credit card through the PTA website. The links are provided below. We are also offering the option to pay by check. All checks need to be made payable to HANC PTA and delivered to the school by September 4th 2023.(No checks will be accepted after 9/4/23)
When paying by check please choose the "BILL ME LATER" option on the payement tab.
We are mindful of the financial hardships that our families may be facing, and the PTA is here to assist. Please message us privately at email@example.com so that we can work with your family.
Once again, we thank you for your support.
PLEASE don't hesitate to contact us with any issues or concerns. HANCPTA@hanc.org