PTA membership for Nursery–6th Grade includes, but is not limited to:
- Lice check (4 times a year);
- Access to school lunch program;
- Access to after-school clubs;
- Various grade-specific celebrations throughout the year (e.g., collations for Yom Shalom, Siddur Play, Chumash Play, Kindergarten and 6th grade graduation, 6th grade retreat, etc.);
- Various Jewish and holiday enrichment, such as the 6th grade shofar program, Tu B'Shvat shuk, model seders, Rosh Chodesh treats, Shabbat Project, Yom Ha'Atzmaut programming, Chanukah candles, bedikat chametz kits, etc.);
- Staff Chanukah and Purim gifts;
- Teacher appreciation programs;
- Trip sponsorships;
- Salute to Israel Parade t-shirts;
- HANC swag;
- School calendar; and much more!
Dues can be paid through one up-front payment or split into 3 equal payments by providing post-dated checks (September 6th, December 6th, and April 6th) at lice check.
If choosing BILL ME LATER (3 payments) please choose the last option and bring the post-dated checks to lice check. You will be charged $1 which we will deduct from your dues owed.
Once again, we thank you for your support.
PLEASE don't hesitate to contact us with any issues or concerns. HANCPTA@hanc.org